Friday, May 30, 2014

Can You Spell Psychosis?

(all entries on this blog are my original works and protected under copyright)


Peter, NO!

Time for a nice long rest, little Jilly.

Peter, please, let me handle this. I know you; what you're capable of. You'll get us all in trouble, I know it.

Dear Jilly, don't fight me. You wouldn't let me help when she cut down your rose bushes. I've listened to you complain incessantly about her for 7 long years. I almost prevailed when she poisoned little Froofy, but that damn Dr. Rosenthal and his meds turned you into a zombie. She plans on sabotaging Keiko, does she? Do you honestly believe she doesn't have plans for you, too?  We both know that you're not capable of doing what needs done, so off you go, Jillian. Sweet dreams...

*******

I have roughly an hour before the final stage of the bee begins. These old schools are too expansive; opposing stairwells on each floor and so many rooms and cubbies make finding her a worthy challenge. Where to start? Think, Peter.

Genius, I thought as I headed for the basement. Much better than trying to make a karate chop to the larynx look like an accident.

It's good to be back. Jilly and the others are stifling. Morals, ethics - blech. Peter. The world needs more Peters.

Of course the janitor's supply room is unlocked. Would fate have it any other way? Peggy. The image of her smug face distorting in agony made we wet. The delicious irony that she'll be outed with lye...

*******

I found Peggy in the waiting area cordoned off for the contestants. Keiko was summoned away for a telephone call from a secret admirer.

"Congratulations to us," I said as I popped the cork on the bottle of sparkling apple cider. "I'll never forget this day. To the spoils!"

"To the spoils," Peggy almost shouted, as she raised the plastic champagne glass to her lips.

"Wait!," I exclaimed suddenly. I wanted something to cherish of this moment, so I hurriedly pulled out my camera.

"To you, Peggy," I chortled. "Long live the queen bee!"

I swear she was enjoying her own orgasm as she once again rose the congratulatory drink to her mouth. I waited for her to finish, knowing that she only had a few more seconds of consciousness before her agonizing death throws began.

"I'm so sorry Jillian couldn't be here. Allow me to introduce myself," I gloated peevishly.

"My name is Peter. P-E-T-E-R. Peter."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home