Friday, August 15, 2014

Gettin' Down With My Up Side

Gettin' Down With My Up Side


Sittin' on the park bench
Me and me get to thinkin'
How we oughta be more
Up 
And less down

See that puddle over there?
Let's go stomp in it
Take a romp in it
Frolic and fromp in it.

Here comes the rain - again
I say to myself.
My self says to me
So what. Who cares.
Let's go for a run
It'll be fun!

Shoppin' at the Kroger's
Me, myself, and I
Oh - they're playin' oldies!
My cart's my prop
We're dancin' in the aisles

Takin' the party outside load and 
hip hop into the van
We're the man!
Cr-cr-crank it up
The road's our Woodstock.

Home's my prison...
Light'll do the trick
Open the windows
Twerkin' with the dust bunnies
Who cares what the neighbors think.

Itchin' for a good fight
Time for Palin and Cleese
We need that release
Just like The French Men
Need a good spankin'

Yawnin' at the vanity
We had a good day
Didn't we
You're always there for me
- mwah -

 Marie-Therese Knepper

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home